Pogba DID NOT refuse to apply for a visa for Man Utd’s China summer tour

According to Manchester Evening News, Paul Pogba will be getting a visa to go on Manchester United’s pre-season tour despite reports to the contrary.

It was widely reported on Friday that the midfielder had refused to apply for a visa for United’s trip to China in the summer because he is set on a transfer to Real Madrid.

United are playing games in Australia, Singapore and China as part of their pre-season preparations for the 2019/20 season with the first game against Perth Glory scheduled to be played on July 13.

As is normal with trips to China, visitors are required to obtain a visa to permit them entry into the country. United have begun the process of acquiring visas for each member of their travelling party.

MEN Sport understands Pogba, who has been linked with a move away from Old Trafford, has not refused to get a visa and will be issued with one ahead of the game against Tottenham in Shanghai on July 25.

With speculation intensifying over the World Cup winner’s future after he openly flirted with Real Madrid earlier in the year, it has been suggested that this season could be Pogba’s last at United.

However, speaking in his press conference ahead of United’s game against Chelsea on Sunday, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said he is confident Pogba will remain at the club beyond this summer.

“I think he will be here next season,” said Solskjaer. “Paul has done fantastic for us. We want him to do well. He is a leader in the dressing room.

“If I could guarantee I would say yes. You can’t guarantee but I think he will be.”r