Real Madrid for the fourth consecutive year will face Atletico Madrid in Champions League, where in the first three cases they won, twice in the final.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane hopes that this year hus team will also get rid of Atletico, reaching the final for the second consecutive year.
According to AS, Zidane will have five problems for this meeting, which is the most important of this season.
1. 90 minutes of dedication – Despite Real Madrid have won many matches this season in the last few minutes, they have also conceded goals. This has happened in two crucial La Liga matches, where equaled 1: 1 with Atletico at Bernabeu, and the goal from Messi in the last seconds.
2. Do not concede goal – Keylor Navas in 35 games this season has coceded in 30 of them, which means that Real Madrid concede at least one goal every match.
3. Ramos partner in central defensive line – Captain Sergio Ramos has played this season with various teammates in defense, due to Varane and Pepe injuries. In the last games he has played very good with Nacho, but now Varane is ready and Zidane is in doubt with whom to play alongside the captain.
4. Midfield trio – Casemiro, Kroos and Modric are untouchable in the midfield and this means they might feel tired and are not in the right shape. This could be a concern for Zidane before the match with Atletico.
5. Benzema poor form – The French striker has played a lot this season, but has not scored many goals and this is worrying. The most worrying thing is that Benzema has the confidence of Zidane, who although not scoring, continues to play before Alvaro Morata.